It's WEDNESDAY and you know what that means! Davis Farmers Market and SI Davis BEER AND WINE BOOTH.
4:30pm til when the band stops playing, SI Davis volunteers will be pouring:
Sudwerk beers $5
· Bike Party Pils (light): A lighter version of Northern Pilsner, dry-hopped for a fruity aroma without the hoppy bite. Limited release. 4.5% Alcohol by Volume, 20 Int’l Bittering Units
· Märzen Amber Lager (darker): A robust but smooth red lager. This malty option is the official beer of Oktoberfest celebrations! 5.7% ABV, 22 IBU
· Cascaderade IPL (hoppy): Brewed with lager yeast, this India Pale Lager is a twist on the IPA. Citrusy and piney with plenty of hops from the Cascade Range. 6.6% ABV, 50 IBU
Berryessa Gap wines $5
· Verdelho: Light, crisp, citrusy and refreshing white
· Malbec: Spicy, fruity, bold red with a long finish
Common Cider $5
· Blood Orange Tangerine: An effervescent hard apple cider blended with blood orange and tangerine juice. 12 ounces; 6.5% Alcohol by Volume
All profits go to charity!